- Publishers and developers who we partner with to deliver services surrounding mobile advertising and user engagement.
- Advertisers and developers who are advertising goods and services through our platform.
- Interested parties visiting our website to access information or content.
By partnering with us as a publisher, advertising through our platform, or visiting the Site and/or using the Adelphic Service, you agree to the terms of this Policy. Information we collect
When you interact with Adelphic through the Site or Adelphic Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information (non-PII). This data, which is collected passively using various technologies, does not identify you personally, and may come from such sources as your mobile web browser, or the apps that you use. We use this Non-PII along with our technology to perform a variety of tasks, such as limiting the number of times a specific advertisement is presented to the same mobile user (frequency capping), providing an advertisement to only certain types of mobile users, or providing a report to a client on the number of its advertisements that were clicked. We may share this Non-PII with clients, vendors, and other companies that we conduct business with.
How we use information we collect
Personal Information. , may be used to:
- to fulfill your requests, such as to create an Adelphic Service account or respond to a sales inquiry;
- to operate the Adelphic Service, to send you important information regarding the Site and issues specifically affecting the Adelphic Service and your use of the Adelphic Service, including changes to Site terms, conditions and policies. Because this information may be important, you may not opt out of receiving it;
- to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions from us and/or our marketing partners that we believe may be of interest to you, and;
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Site, improving our services, and identifying usage trends
Adelphic creates micro-audience segments to make advertising delivered to consumers more relevant. The segments we create are used by us, our clients and partners, including advertisers and publishers, to deliver targeted advertising. In the process of serving an advertisement to a consumer, we, or our partners, may decide to serve an ad based on the audience segment(s) that a particular customer is in, and/or other information we have about the user, app, or site the ad comes from. The data we collect is also used for reporting purposes, to give our clients more information about the performance of their advertising campaigns, and to improve performance over time.
We do not target children under the age of thirteen (13). Children under the age of 13 may be placed into one of our general audience segments, based on the activity of the device/browser they are using. We are unable to prevent this as we do not collect personally identifiable information and we don't collect information with the intent of identifying users as being under the age of 13.
Adelphic Services are used by advertisers, publishers and other companies providing mobile advertising services. We may share aggregated, non-personal information and audience segments with these clients to enable them to deliver targeted advertising. We only share this information with authorized third parties and we require them to follow the same behavioral principles and practices we adhere to. When you opt-out of our services, we stop sharing behavioral data with these third parties.
Information Security and Retention
Adelphic is committed to protecting the security of the information we collect. We use a variety of technologies and procedures to protect information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no digital transmission or form of electronic storage is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Adelphic. We shall retain your information and any other data for only as long as it is necessary.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt Out Process
If you wish to opt out of advertising based upon your interests, please click here for more information on how to opt out:click here.