Adelphic’s VP of Product, Yael Avidan, provides an overview of Adelphic’s new cross-channel solution.
Understanding consumers’ device usage is beneficial, but understanding consumers’ behaviors across multiple channels, in addition to the devices used, provides much richer data to power campaigns. This is what comprises our proprietary data set, which we refer to as our Behavior Graph™–which powers real-time optimization based on a complete, cross-channel user profile.
Having the Behavior Graph™ integrated into Adelphic’s decisioning layer enables marketers to transition to a real user-centric approach to campaign planning, management, optimization and reporting–and drive superior performance and efficiencies for campaigns targeting consumers on the move.
Cross-channel sits at the heart of Adelphic’s platform.
Adelphic’s cross-channel solution is comprised of:
- Adelphic’s Device Graph: Adelphic’s proprietary device graph leverages non-PII behavioral signals in addition to contextual and location signals in order to identify and link devices. The device graph includes intra-device as well as cross-device, cross-channel links and makes use of deterministic data when possible, but scales using a probabilistic algorithm. Over trillion data points serve as starting point and then filtered. Between 50-100 features are used to identify user pairs. The graph is based on roughly 40% in-app requests and 60% web requests and is continuously updated based on real-time data collection. Adelphic holds a patent for audience recognition across multiple devices.
- Adelphic’s Behavior Graph™: Behavioral signals, captured in real-time, are mapped back to the device graph to form a richer dataset that joins identity and behavior. Behavioral signals range from performance (e.g. clicks and conversions) to behavior patterns (e.g. time of day, location, browsing behavior).
- Adelphic’s ^tag (“a-tag”): A persistent identifier that overcomes the lack of a standard user identifier for mobile and desktop (and future channels). Using Adelphic’s Behavior Graph™, multiple devices and their associated behaviors can be assigned to single ^tag, creating user profiles that incorporate data from multiple channels
- Adelphic’s Predictive Performance Engine: User behavior and ad performance history across devices and channels are used in real-time to predict the value of a user for a specific ad (e.g. did this user see this ad on a different channel? Does this user convert more on mobile or desktop?). The engine leverages cross-device user models as well as contextual models (combined via a combination model) to drive bidding decisions and superior performance.
Our solution enables flexible onboarding of audience segments (1st party, 3rd party, campaign data, pixel-based), forecasting available inventory pools and targeting them across channels. Adelphic’s Predictive Performance Engine sits at the heart of the solution by leveraging users’ complete profile to drive performance and efficiency.
Key strategies that are supported via Adelphic’s solution:
- Cross channel targeting across Display, Mobile, Video and cTV.
- Extending the reach of advertiser’s retargeting audiences
- Extending the reach of lookalike segments
- Extending the reach of behavior-based segments
- Creative sequencing across multiple channels
- Frequency management across channels
- How Cross-device identity matching works – Here
- Looking for a Cross-Device Solution? 3 Questions Ad Buyers Should Ask – Here
- Adelphic Launches First Behavior-Centric Cross-Channel Programmatic Ad Solution – Here
Central to our cross-channel solution is, of course, privacy. Adelphic is fiercely focused on consumer privacy and takes specific steps to ensure that our user profiles are anonymous. Neither we nor the clients who partner with us can glean personally identifiable information from the consumers we engage, even by accident. Adelphic is a member of the Digital Advertising Alliance and complies fully with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and Self-Regulatory Principles to the Mobile Environment. Adelphic also allows opt out from behavioral tracking through Ghostery.
The post Adelphic Is Proud to Announce a New Approach to Cross-Channel Advertising appeared first on Adelphic.