Political ad spend is projected to reach an all-time high in 2020, but it’s becoming more challenging for advertisers to engage voters thanks to viewing fragmentation, cord-cutting and inventory shortages. As audiences become increasingly difficult to reach, marketers in this challenging realm must be able to identify key voting audiences and reach them with a true omnichannel approach.
With Adelphic, you can onboard first-party voter data, pinpoint delivery within precise districts or leverage our direct integrations with trusted political data partners to find your audience and deliver messaging in scaled, premium environments.
Key Benefits of Programmatic for Political Campaigns
Strategic Omnichannel Execution
Connect with voters across all of their devices, when and where they’re paying attention
- Reach voters across all channels, including linear TV, connected TV (CTV), digital out-of-home, audio, mobile, desktop and more
- Mirror TV environments with abundant CTV supply to bypass linear inventory shortages
- Access premium CTV and online video (OLV) inventory with unparalleled reach across quality publishers like CNN, Hulu, FOX News and more
Identify target voters and gain insight on your most valuable audiences
- Connect offline political activity with online behavior through partnerships including Experian and L2 Political
- Onboard your first-party voter data, leverage voter proximity targeting for local strategies and more
- Use ACR data to increase share of voice by targeting loyal cable news viewers or non-/light linear TV political ad spot viewers
Leverage Adelphic’s full suite of industry-leading reporting and measurement tools
- Determine lift in candidate favorability, issue awareness and overall voter intent
- Understand the added value of digital efforts on existing political broadcast TV channels with incremental reach
- Access real-time reporting for in-flight optimization and mid-campaign updates