Convention and visitor bureaus have long been faced with a unique challenge in reaching the right audience and measuring effectiveness of their marketing efforts – and in today’s world, that challenge has only become more pronounced, as the industry works to rebound from COVID-19.
Whereas many platforms aren’t built to help CBV boards understand the impact of their programmatic travel ads, Adelphic helps marketers link travel history and physical visits, closing the loop while making omnichannel execution at scale possible.
Key Benefits of Programmatic Travel Ads
Reach travelers across all channels when and where they’re paying attention
- Access best-in-class inventory across connected TV (CTV), linear TV, mobile, display, audio, digital out-of-home (DOOH) and more
- Leverage Viant’s identity graph, which deterministically links all devices to a known user, to engage your audience across their entire journey
- Connect with travelers via premium publishers they know and trust, from Travel + Leisure to TripAdvisor to Priceline and beyond.
Robust Targeting Capabilities
- Purchase-based data helps reach enthusiasts of attractions or activities like theme parks and beaches
- Historical location data allows marketers to understand target audiences’ recent visits
- B2B data helps reach professional travelers based on categories such as industry or title
Go beyond basic digital metrics with Adelphic’s industry-leading suite of reporting and measurement tools
- Understand which travelers exposed to your campaign actually took action
- Close the loop with visitation measurement to see which exposed consumers visited a target city/state, hotel or venue
- Measure campaign effect on purchase activity for travel purchasers